Edmonton day of wedding planners
YOUR WEDDING DAY SHOULD BE ABOUT You, NOT ABOUT THE Details
For Up to 100(ish) guests
ready to have an
Enjoyable & Stress-Free
Our wedding management service is created specifically for nearlyweds who want to take the lead on the planning of their wedding while giving them the tools and resources they need to enjoy the journey and the big day
Edmonton Day Of Wedding Planner
Wedding planning can be so hard! There are just so many things to think about and details to coordinate – overwhelm can become your state of being.
We totally get it. Planning a wedding is a major investment both emotionally and financially, and if you’re like most engaged people, you’ve probably had your fair share of craziness while trying to make sure that every detail of your big day goes perfectly.
But it doesn’t have to be like this with our wedding management service on your side!
As your Edmonton day of wedding planners, you get more than just basic day-of-wedding coordination — you get an entire package of resources and tools to keep the planning process totally stress-free. From access to our online planning portal so you can easily keep track of everything, to unlimited email contact and flexible consultation hours with your lead coordinator if you need help or clarifications along the way, our service has got all the resources and an amazing team who are always ready to lend a helping hand.
Then come the big day, you can sit back and enjoy your wedding knowing our team is onsite seeing to all those carefully planned details and doing the heavy lifting to make your wedding a reality.
So put down that checklist and loosen those shoulders; we’ve got you covered.
Together we’ll make your dream wedding day a reality
- Unlimited email access to your assigned planner for questions throughout the planning process
- Full Access to the Un-Wedding Movement Planning Portal with a suite of planning tools and documents
- 5 hours of flexible consultation time for you to use throughout planning
- Planning Review Meeting to take place approximately 3 months prior to your wedding
- Planning handover approximately 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding
- Preparation of wedding timeline & production schedule, and ensure distribution to vendors
- Supervision of the wedding rehearsal
- Up to 12 hours of full onsite coverage on the day of your wedding by one Lead Planner and two Assistants
- Vendor and timeline management
- Use of the Emergency Kit
- Gift management
- And anything else required, based on the specific needs of your wedding
From $3,300 plus GST
We know that planning any wedding no matter the size is a big deal and a big investment, so we not only will provide you with transparent, customized pricing, but we also offer payment plans and a variety of payment options to suit your needs.
Edmonton Day of Wedding Planners
Ready to get started?
Love is Love. Everyone is welcome.
The Un-Wedding Movement operates on Treaty 6 Territory, a traditional gathering place of many diverse Indigenous peoples, including the Cree, Blackfoot, Metis, Nakota Sioux, Iroquois, Dene, Ojibwe, Saulteaux, Anishinaabe, Inuit, and many others, whose footsteps have marked these lands on Turtle Island since time immemorial.
With this land acknowledgement, we affirm Indigenous sovereignty, our commitment to truth and reconciliation, and to hold our local, provincial and national governments accountable to Indigenous peoples.